Friday 4 December 2015

2016 Calendar Design

We are about 28 days close to 2016, and this pretty much seemed to be the right time to exhibit my calendar designs that I made using coral draw version x7.

In these designs I haven't paid much attention to holidays marking because personally I am very bad in dates, what I actually paid attention to was the abstract designs in the background that I made using Beizer tool. Just to reveal the dates properly I had used rectangle shape just behind them and adjusted the transparency, this allows the reader to view the calendar dates as well as keeping his enthusiasm maintained for the abstract background. I have used this concept for most of the calendar.

Have a look at these designs and do share your views for further improvement of my knowledge.







No comments:

Post a Comment